Zhitro Lhakhang, also known as Yidam Lhakhang, is a Nyingma temple located in the Jebumgang neighborhood north of the Barkhor. The current building was constructed in 1913, though it might have been preexisted by an earlier temple on the same site. It was managed by lay-devotees who sponsored resident lamas. There are remants of murals, however many older details have been repainted. In recent times, the courtyard functioned as the kitchen of a noodleshop. This site is notable because it is the oldest remaining lay-sponsored temple in Lhasa.