The Treasury of Lives

Pelkhor Chode, also known as Pelkhor Dechen, in Gyantse, Tsang, was established by the Gyantse ruler Rabten Kunzang Pakpa, between 1418 and 1425 as an ecumenical center for Sakya and Geluk traditions. Khedrubje Gelek Pelzangpo and Ngorchen Kunga Zangpo were both involved. The Drukpa Kagyu tradition is also represented, although the community today is primarily Sakya.

Abbots & Officers

Abbot

Abbot byams pa chos bzang 1932 -

Biographies

There are 9 related biographies