Chorten Tang Tashi Dargye Ling is a Geluk monastery in Amdo. It was originally a Bon monastery with the name of Chorten Tang that was founded in 820 and then converted to Kagyu in 1360. In 1647, the Fourth Tongkhor, Dogyu Gyatso, converted the site to Geluk, and built the current monastery. The Assembly Hall, Shakyamuni and Kalachakra Temples have been restored recently, and a tall tower was also added to the complex. Tibetans and Tu (Monguor) have traditionally supported and worshipped at the Tashi Dargye Ling.