Riwo Gegye Ganden Shedrubling, or Nomiin Ikh Khure, was a Geluk complex located in the capital of Mongolia. It was founded around 1654 during the time of the First Jetsundampa, Zanabazar. The site, also known as Zuun (east) Khuree, encompassed many temples, all centered around the main assembly hall. Colleges, temples, residences, stupas, and a printery were some of the structures comprising this area of Ikh Khuree. In 1937, the complex was completely destroyed.